Sunday, July 19, 2009

ORCHIDS!!



I'm very excited to announce that I'm having a baby...and Orchid baby! I have nurtured this plant for YEARS! I have replanted with the orchid "bark" and added orchid food. I have watched the sun for it's best possible angle and adjusted the orchid to match. Are you understanding what I'm talking about? Do you...really?! Anywhooo, it's a Cymbidium Orchid and I'm pretty sure it's a beautiful white-pink color however it's been so long that I could be surprised. Orchids that I have seen love the sea air and diffused light. I bought this one...many years ago at the orchid farm that we frequent in Santa Barbara. And soon I will be able to remember the name of it but I've had some wine and have no idea where the receipt is! We don't get a lot of sea air here in Hollywood, so I've done my best. I'll keep you posted on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment