Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life in Hollywood



So...I came home the other night to find that someone had chopped down a tree in our backyard. Now this was a large Ficus tree that was on OUR property. I was SSSOOO mad, that I thought of calling the police and having them file a trespassing report. I was hoping that it had been a native California species because then it would have been REALLY bad. So after a glass of wine and a talk from my boyfriend, I decided to write a very nice (after revisions) email to my apartment manager and owner of the building. As it turns out, 20 emails and phone calls later, we found the culprit. It was the apartment manager behind us who hired IDIOTS to trim the tree. Clearly "trim" has several definitions. I am not pleased but at least...I got nothing...I'm still pissed and really upset about it. I hope they at least cut the rest of it down! STUPID PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment