Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rant 1!

I'm not a rich person but let me tell you, if I had millions of dollars I would not be a tight-fisted wanker. I would share the wealth. I would buy my friends beverages, have a party with food and beverages and I might even hold your hair back after all the bevies and parties! I just don't get why some people are so tight-fisted. I understand that in no way, shape of form do I think that I am entitled to other people's money but my Lord, I think you can pick up a meal for $8 and give me a freaking break! Especially if you are making 40 times more than I am. The economy has not been so kind to some, so when I can, I like to think that I give just a little to help. Everyone's got to eat, you know, especially your friends! Ok, I am calm again!

No comments:

Post a Comment